...wie gerade eben. Ich hab ja schon geschrieben, daß mein Englisch nicht gerade gut ist. Lesen und das gelesene verstehen geht jedoch normalerweise. Was aber Google aus meinen Einträgen macht, ist schon witzig:
Today the Deiferl drew to its new dose. To the parting were also Nemo and Mucki there. Only our Emma verpennt the whole.
The Dosies is very nice. Their new Herrchen I know now for over 30 years, am a Spezl of my brother.
Had bought they already everything. And I them the promise out wrung that if they could not so at all with one another, to bring me the Deiferl back. But I think, that will be able be done well.
Oh, mummy Zwieferl lets herself be looked for Wednesday last week also not more. And there I it times did not see. According to favourite man it angefaucht in the morning it around half six o'clock with Raudau on Terrassien waked (and at its birthday), Deiferl and Emma, briefly which eaten, and was already it again away. A mouse has it still Trade Union of German Employees-lets - as birthday gift??? Our neighbour saw it on Friday again, outside on the fields, but since then nothing more. Secretly I, it hope have myself had only hidden, around her second throw boy to wars… her the Viererbande had gesäugt so long, did not want I her not sterilize to let, but father more kater of Deiferl and Emma than I was unfortunately again faster. At which other one may not I at all think… it is one soooo dear cat, has even my Mom on the arm taken those, although she has actually fear of cats.
Sorry, das mußte jetzt einfach sein :-)))
Übrigens kann man mit ALLEN 5 Miezen wunderbar Gassi gehen - und die Blicke der Mitarbeiter und Kunden dieser seltsamen Fred-Burtler-Reinigung hier auf dem Gelände sind göttlich, wenn ich mit der Bande vorbeikomme 😂
Hi, Ruth -
AntwortenLöschenhabe Dir eben eine Mail an die vahoo Adresse geschrieben - sie kam zurück :-(
Hast Du noch eine andere Adresse ???
Liebe Grüße - SannA
hmmmm!?
AntwortenLöschenstricken hilft, anleitung rechts in der linkliste! ;o)
zum verschicken brauch ich ne mailadresse - und bitte sag mir jzz nich, ich soll in alten mails von vor 1 1/2 jahren suchen! danke! ;o)
AntwortenLöschen(rechts unten aufm cecieblog)
im übrigen steht im pdf auch nix anneres als im post... mal versucht, den ganzen kram ins word zu kopieren und von dort zu drucken?
grüsse!